Aug 17, 2017

Start Online Course Today for Free!



I've decided to do something a little unique. In fact, it might even be a bit crazy!

In 2018, I'm launching my online course, "Learn to Paint Dynamic Portraits & Figures in Oil." Through dozens of lessons and hours of HD video demos, I'll share the best information I know about painting people, so you can take your paintings to the next level. But I don't want you to just take my word for it. That's why I've decided to do something a little crazy…



I'm giving away an entire unit of the course for free!


When you sign up for our free "Art Lessons" newsletter, you will start receiving exclusive access to Unit 1: Laying a Solid Foundation. This unit consists of nine written lessons. I'm emailing these lessons to subscribers one at a time, every other week. When you sign up below, you'll receive immediate access to all Unit 1 lessons I've emailed so far. The rest of the lessons will be on their way!



Even if you don't take the online course in 2018, you can still receive Unit 1 completely for free when you sign up below. Please enjoy this free gift from me to you!

Sign Up for "Art Lessons" Newsletter &
Receive Unit 1 from Online Course for Free

You'll also receive updates & exclusive
sneak peeks from the online course!


Note: If you have already subscribed to "Art Lessons" newsletter,
you are already receiving the free lessons from Unit 1.
You do not need to subscribe again!



No comments:

Post a Comment